PENTALED 30E Surgery Lamp 160,000 LUX
A compact size hi-tech product that guarantees great performance levels. It has 30 elliptical reflectors split into 6 modules each containing 5 LEDs, providing 160,000 LUX
- selectable 4,500 °K - 5,000 °K. By simply pressing the digital key, the surgeon can choose two different white light temperatures
- E-view. Innovative lens allows the surgeon to expand/narrow the illuminated operating field electronically, without altering intensity of light.
- E-comfort. The indirect LED's creates 3D shadowless illumination of the operating field, no risk of dazzling
- E-white. Only white LED's to avoid risk of perception of colour temperature variations or coloured shadows
- E-deep. Centre of light is fitted with extra LEDs module specifically designed to reflect deep light. This means that surgeon can work with perfect 3D lighting.
Battery and high definition camera on request. Optional battery group with automatic charger (4 hours autonomy) and high definition integrated camera (for ceiling and wall models only).
- Adjustable light intensity at 1 m distance (Ec) Klx 160
- Colour temperature - switchable °K 4500 to 5000
- Colour rendering index (CRI) Ra 96
- Light field (electronically adjustable) 16-30 cm
- Light field diameter where the illuminance reaches 10% of Ec (d10) mm 160
- Light field diameter where the illuminance reaches 50% of Ec mm 80
- Total radiated energy Ee where the illumination reaches max level W/m2 540
- Average LED life hours 50,000
- Power supply: 100-240 V - 50-60 Hz - 70VA
- Regulations: IEC 60601-2-41 - 2007/47/EC
- Made in Italy